We are currently looking for a Content Creator to join our Meguiar’s UK marketing team to conceptualise, create and distribute content throughout our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channels. You’ll need to be a hotshot behind the lens of a camera and have worked with both still photography and video, as well as having a keen passion for all things automotive.
Location: The position will be based at Meguiar’s UK HQ in Daventry but will involve some travel within the UK. The successful candidate will need to live within a daily commutable distance of NN11 8UF
Overall Mission: To join the Meguiar’s marketing team in Daventry with the opportunity to bring some additional creativity and edge to our marketing content. Content you will be creating includes photography and videography for:
• Show car features
• Product launches and “how to” educational features
• Car show and event round up videos
• Basic in-house production & editing
• Management of the distribution of content through our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube social media channels, the Meguiar’s website and online through our retail partners’ websites.
This is an exciting initiative for Meguiar’s UK in a dynamic environment. Consequently, this role & its responsibilities will evolve and only be constrained by the talent, flexibility and commitment of the successful candidate.
• Primary skill: Photography & Videography (ideally with formal training or maybe a keen amateur with a great portfolio)
• Passionate, creative and enthusiastic about ALL things automotive.
• Ability to work flexibly to include some weekends at car shows and events (potentially 20 weekend days a year)
• Keen to work within a close team
• Well organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and opportunities
• Keen to learn and bring new fresh ideas
• Have a clean full UK driving license
• Most importantly: share the enthusiasm and commitment of the Meguiar’s UK team
Ideally an appropriate degree or tertiary qualification. But Meguiar’s invites applications from any talented individual who meets the above skill set.
To Apply: Please email James Dewar firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are the perfect person for the job.